Real Estate Help
Real Estate & Property Management Services for the Special Needs of the Elderly
Whether you're downsizing from a current home to another or moving into a facility we can help you with real estate services provided by professional Realtors.
Selling Your Home
We work with with real estate brokers and agents dedicated to helping clients sell their home with the best possible terms. In addition, we'll use our expertise and experience to guide you through the entire process.
Purchasing Your New Home
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your special needs now and in the future can be a time consuming and stressful experience. Our highly trained real estate brokers and agents are dedicated to helping aging and disabled clients find the right home with the best possible terms.
We will guide you through the entire process of buying a home and will explain the various activities, procedures and documents that you'll encounter along the way.
Managing rental properties can be challenging! To make it easier we offer rental property management services that help you maximize and retain occupancy, manage expenses and optimize your return on investment.
We tailor our full service professional marketing and management services to a client's needs.
- We'll carefully inspect each property and provide a complete write up with pictures and recommendations of work needed
- Minor repairs will be handled as needed
- Major Repairs – We'll secure bids from independent contractors and negotiate contracts for your approval
- We'll schedule all necessary vacancy rent ready work
- We'll bill back tenants when they’re the cause of repair
- We'll make sure Vendor discounts are passed on to you
Marketing Your Rental Property
- We'll make sure your property is rent ready and order/schedule repairs or improvements as needed with your approval
- We'll conduct a market survey of similar vacant units in the area to help you determine your rental price
- Online Marketing – We'll submit your rental property to the regional MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and feature your property on our website and other affiliate websites for maximum exposure
- We'll post a for rent sign, lockbox and brochure box with fliers at select locations
- We'll screen and qualify prospective tenants, including running a credit report, U.D. screening (landlord’s report) and all needed verifications on resident's application
- We'll execute rental agreements and leases
- We'll hire and supervise onsite resident managers
- We'll handle all tenant related problems
- We'll collect rent and deposit into trust account
- We'll pay all operating bills, including utilities and maintenance
- We'll pay trust deeds & association dues
- We'll pay property taxes and insurance
- We'll issue 3-Day quit notices on all past due tenants
- We'll coordinate any eviction procedures with Unlawful Detainer Attorney
- We'll review all utility and repair bills prior to payment
- We'll make owner disbursements monthly by check or direct deposit
- We'll provide monthly reports mailed or emailed to investors